• A three-storeyed Library building, well equipped with academic, fiction
and non-fiction books, journals and reference material.
• Xeroxing facilities at nominal rate.
• Laboratories for Psychology and Geography Departments.
• A medical room with medical assistant and a doctor visiting twice a
• Two seminar rooms with audio-video facilities.
• Committee Room and Visitors Lounge with facility for holding
• An aesthetically done up students' common room for meetings and
• Chaupal—the amphitheatre with for students' activities/ dramatics.
• A spacious canteen serving healthy food and drinks.
• A fully equipped gymnasium with a qualified instructor for staff and
• An extension counter of the Bank—State Bank of India.
• Three computer laboratories and WiFi facility in college.
• An air-conditioned auditorium with a seating capacity of 700.
• Provision for parking available on a nominal charge for students.
• Twenty five classrooms with LCD projectors.
• Counselling centre.
• Equal Opportunity Cell & an enabling unit for the special needs of