B.A. HONS- Journalism, Economics, English, Geography, Hindi, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Sanskrit, Sociology
B.Sc. HONS- Mathematics
B.A. PROGRAMME- Economics, English, Geography, Hindi, History, Mathematics, Philosophy, Political Science, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Sociology.
B.A. PROGRAMME- Advt. Sales Management and Sales Promotion.
Office Management and Secretarial Practice, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management.
B.A. (Programme) Options-2010-11
B.A. (PROGRAMME) COMBINATIONS
- ASPSM- Economics, Psychology, Mathematics
- Economics- ASPSM, Geography, Mathematics
- English- IRPM, Sociology, Psychology
- Geography- Economics, OMSP, Philosophy
- History- Political Science, Sanskrit, Philosophy
- IRPM- English, Sociology, Mathematics
- Mathematics- Economics, IRPM, ASPSM
- OMSP- Philosophy, Political Science, Geography
- Philosophy- History, Geography, OMSP
- Political Science- OMSP, History, Sanskrit
- Psychology- ASPSM, Sociology, English
- Sanskrit- History, Political Science
- Sociology- Psychology, English, IRPM
Students of B.A Programme will be required to offer one of the following Foundation Courses offered by the college in the 2nd year of their course
- Human Rights, Gender and Environment.
- Language, Literature and Culture (English Medium)
- Language, Literature and Culture (Hindi Medium)
- Social Enquiry
In the 3rd year they require to opt for one of the following Application Courses (selected by the College)
- Banking and Insurance
- Consumer Affairs
- Creative Writing
- Indian Art
- Disaster Management
- Physical Education
INTERDISCIPLINARY COURSES FOR B.A. HONOURS 2010-11
- Department of Economics- Mathematical Awareness, Environmental Issues in India
- Deparment of English- Ethics in Public Domain, Gender and Society, MIL-Individual And Society.
- Department of Geography- Environmental Issues in India, Gender and Society
- Department of Hindi- Ethics in Public Domain, Reading Gandhi
- Department of History- Environmental Issues in India, Individual and Society
- Department of Mathematics- Environmental Issues in India, Individual and Society
- Department of Philisophy- Mathematical Awareness or Ethics in Public Domain, Gender and Society.
- Department of Political Science- Reading Gandhi, Ethics in Public Domain.
- Department of Psychology- Gender and Sociology.
- Department of Sanskrit- Ethics in Public Domain, Reading Gandhi.
- Department of Sociology- Gender and Society, Individual and Society.